FixYa

www.fixya.com

Fast Paced, Fun and Collaborative Work Environment

Web Developer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsFixYa is a fast paced, fun, and collaborative workplace where your hard work will help millions of users everyday. From the web to the mobile web and mobile apps, collaboration along with sharing of ideas and feedback across departments is also encouraged and embraced. You will quickly contribute and learn a lot about the many offerings and platforms supported by FixYa.

Free lunches on Monday along with a fully stocked kitchen, on-site cafeteria , and free gym are just a few of the pros at FixYa. The office is also located within walking distance to the Hillsdale Caltrain station.

ConsWorking with a remote engineering team can be challenging. Although, they are highly skilled and put forth extraordinary effort to make themselves available late nights and early mornings to help ease the time difference.

Schizophrenic, Manic Depressive Leadership..revolving door of employees.

Product Management (Former Employee) San Mateo, CA

I worked at FixYa full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good idea. Strong Engineering Team but still happered my… Cons: 100% Turnover while I was there. Strategy changed daily. No trust of employees. Watch the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fixyin' stuff

Product Manager (Former Employee) San Mateo, CA

I worked at FixYa full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A great team, all the people i've worked with were super nice and very knowledgeable in their field. FixYa is the leading website in it's… Cons: sometimes working long hours (it's high tech after all), process… Advice to Senior Management: keep going strong, let the PM more freedom and you'll… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FixYa.

Worked for FixYa? Contribute to the Community!