Flagstar Bancorp
www.flagstar.com Troy, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good leapfrog company, poor structure

Loan Analyst (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

ProsCompetitive pay, normal hours, good benefits, good PTO, opportunity to move up

ConsHR is VERY slow processing promotions, 5+ years before PTO increase or promotion, poor executive management structure ("reorganizations" are very common. Ive been hear 14 months and already 3 reorgs in my department)

Advice to Senior ManagementPay UW's and lower level managers better because you are losing them to competitors, provide a better promotion from within plan.

Review

I have been working at Flagstar Bancorp

Pros: BPS per loan are good for a bank Cons: Not a clear direction of where company is headed More

Great sales experience

Personal Banker (Former Employee)
    Jackson, MI

I worked at Flagstar Bancorp part-time for more than a year

Pros: Opportunity to make decent and above average income, great subordinate culture, independence in sales… Cons: Commission pay two months out, opportunities for promotion beyond personal banker is difficult and unlikely, positions are… Advice to Senior Management: Be realistic in employee expectations, get insight from the bottom… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flagstar Bancorp.

Worked for Flagstar Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flagstar Bancorp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flagstar Bancorp CEO Alessandro P. DiNello. All reviews posted anonymously by Flagstar Bancorp employees.