Flagstar Bancorp

www.flagstar.com

It paid the bills.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Troy, MI

ProsThe health benefits were great the 401k plan was great (but I think it tanked so I wouldn't bet on that now). They do not require a college degree.

ConsThe pay was not competitive, there is pressure to work faster and faster and those who produce the most get advancement even when the mistakes they make from rushing far out way the production of solid work. If you are someone who takes pride in your work and do not like to make errors underwriting here is not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop cutting people so that you can force them to produce as 3 people and do not lower your standards for those who you have became friends with, while persecuting the ones who rarely make a mistake.

Assistant Manager

Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) Jackson, MI

I have been working at Flagstar Bancorp

Pros: A lot of opportunity for growth if you are willing to work for it. Bonuses are… Cons: Minimal staffing levels do not allow the chance to have commitments outside… Advice to Senior Management: Reconsider how much you pay in relation to what you… More

Disappointing

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) Troy, MI

I have been working at Flagstar Bancorp

Pros: plenty of IT work on the horizon, if market conditions… Cons: Lack of vision and poor decision making by senior IT… Advice to Senior Management: Talk with front line IT employees, empower development teams to self manage, and goals will be accomplished. Current heavy handed, micro managing at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flagstar Bancorp.

Worked for Flagstar Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!