There are newer employer reviews for FlashBanc

Work hard and reap the rewards!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

I had been searching for a company that would provide me with a real financial opportunity that would equal the work I put in. I work hard, and reap the benefits both financially, and professionally. My Sales Director knows the industry backwards and forwards and this helps me close deals.

Cons

If you don't have sales experience or aren't willing to learn, then this might not be the best opportunity. I know people that have come in with little sales experience, but I feel the more experience you have in sales, the more successful you will be.

Would love to see some new marketing materials and brochures. I liked the last release and an looking forward to some more industry specific brochures to add to my sales arsenal.

reviews filtered by

FlashBanc offers the best training and payplan in the business.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

I've worked with several credit card processing ISO's and FlashBanc is hands down the best I've seen. They treat me right, pay me well and the support is off the charts. I can always get someone on the phone, and more importantly, so can my merchants.

Cons

One of the biggest challenges you or anyone may have is getting started in the industry. Since I already had experience, it wasn't an issue and from what I have seen FlashBanc is very adept at training new agents.

Keep up the good work. I love the end of month sales promotions that you run. I think you should offer one ever month.

FlashBanc is a great company that supports their Account Executives to the fullest

Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Louisville, KY

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros

I love the freedom and flexibility that they provide. Also the support, training and compensation that they provide is second to none.

Cons

It was tough getting used to working with people half way across the company but their technology and communication made it very easy to adjust to.

Share a bit more about the company's overall direction and how other Account Executives are doing in terms of their goals and local markets. You guys have provided me with an awesome opportunity and I am proud to be a FlashBanc employee!

There are newer employer reviews for FlashBanc