FlashBanc
www.flashbanc.com Boca Raton, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Never too late to start a lucrative career

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsI was scared to start a new career and had very little sales experience. Flashbanc has a great support and training program. This is my second year as an agent and I am making more money than ever. I love the flexible schedule and the freedom to manage my time.

ConsIt was hard at first, when I would get rejected by a business, to not take it personally. My sales manager helped and encouraged me to get back out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really love the monthly news letters; they are filled with great advice about the business. I wish they could send them out weekly :) and have conferences as well.

Room for improvement, for sure

COMMISSION ONLY SALES (Current Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at FlashBanc as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Many but not all of the benefits of being commission… Cons: Slow about paying commission checks and need constant reminders. Mistakes are made taking monies out of merchant accounts prematurely. Hiring process they tell you… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your sales reps as your best customers as it is they that will bring you your best customers. Keep your rep in the loop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Team are great people and very helpful when needed

Sales Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Plattsburgh, NY

I have been working at FlashBanc

Pros: Your own hours are yours to schedule. Knowledge is online &… Cons: Commission could be better Hard market to sell in Alot of negative… Advice to Senior Management: Couldn't be better, but could up their money paid out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FlashBanc.

Worked for FlashBanc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FlashBanc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FlashBanc CEO Michael Gross. All reviews posted anonymously by FlashBanc employees.