Great time working for this young, dynamic company

Former Employee - Sales Account Manager  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at Flashbay full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flashbay is a great place to make money. The company has many team and company events which for me as a foreigner, helped me to settle down in London. The work is fast-paced and enjoyable.

Cons

Not too many downsides. You are removed from receiving new leads when you take a holiday but I guess that's understandable as you need to catch up.

Keep up the good work.

Other Reviews for Flashbay

Career starting point...nothing more

Current Employee - Sales Account Manager  in  Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Account Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Flashbay

Pros

Easy work.
    Decent pay
    Good hours
    2 weeks off in December!

Cons

Employees have no say (All decisions made by owner)
    Owner changes mind too many times (gives contradicting instructions)
    Micromanage

Go back to General Patton's quote: "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

Don't work for Flashbay, and read the other reviews

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Flashbay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice tables, clean environment, some lovely people.

Cons

If you want a job where your input is heard, valued and taken on board then this is clearly not the place for you. No matter what you level you come into – whether it’s low, mid or senior management, you will always be undermined by the founders who believe they know your role better than you.

In my time at Flashbay I was constantly shocked at how most people worked subserviently in fear of losing their job. I even saw the reviews on this site and chose to ignore them, feeling I would be immune to this, assuming that the negative comments were made by negative people, but really, after being in this company, I can now vouch for them.

The founders were lucky with their idea at the time of launch, and having made their money they now feel they can control everyone, this really is big brother. The fact that they care more about the colour of their plant pots (yes, really) than staff morale should be a huge indicator that you should steer well away from this company.

Work for another company for a few weeks and then you'll understand how to treat others.

There are newer employer reviews for Flashbay.

Worked for Flashbay? Contribute to the Community!