Fleetcor

www.fleetcor.com
  www.fleetcor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor

Survival of the Fittest: a place where you will get rewarded if you prove your value.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

FleetCor is a pleasant place to work. People are kind and respectful for the most part, however it is an entrepreneurial atmosphere to the extreme. Top performers are rewarded handsomely, but you must prove your value and ask for it.

Cons

The lack of formal processes for many things, including annual reviews, is quite atypical and can be off-putting to people accustomed to them. I don’t know why the company doesn’t do traditional reviews, but the review process is much simpler: if you hit your plan, you “win” if not you don’t… I don’t miss them too much, because my experience at other companies was these were typically formal BS where you’d get jammed into some matrix.

Given the clear desire to not have a formal review process, the company should create some sort of feedback mechanism for no other reason than to ensure people who are being communicated to via regular management processes get spoke to on a regular basis. Also, make performance based raises more overt and planned for: “if you do X, Y and Z, we will give you a raise of $$$.”

53 Other Employee Reviews for Fleetcor (View Most Recent)

Fleetcor is a perfect example of why the march on Wall Street is taking place.

Current Employee - Operations in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Operations in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

Nothing except a pay check and I only say this to meet the 5 word minimum.

Cons

To save you time simply put everything, everything, everything, everything, everything.

You have to show your employees some real appreciation hint hint and I don't mean a turkey sandwich for lunch. A raise would be nice since everything except our pay is going up. Why not give your employees gas cards instead of Executives, they make enough money. Since going public the Executives are driving really nice expensive new cars. Also hire Managers that can bring new ideas and knowledge to their department, and not depend on under paid employees to do all the thinking for them, make them earn their bonus.

Feecor

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

I am trying to figure out a Pro for this company but my answer would be if you are hired for upper management then you are in good shape. They are a very profitable company the numbers don't lie. I think Ron Clarke has turned this company into a goldmine but at what expense

Cons

Low pay, lack of direction, ok benefits but management is clueless. You have executives that led a company into bankruptcy yet he yields a huge pile of fleetcor shares before they went public and has a few million in the bank from that. The veteran sales reps arent the answer.

decent salaries to new employees. Trim the fat on older under performing sales reps as well as managers. Just because people went to Harvard, doesn't necessarily make them a genius.

There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor