There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor

good because I like the people I worked with

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA

I worked at Fleetcor

Pros

very muticultural, they hire a lot of ex military and older people so the atmophere is very professional and very respectful

They have the best configuration of SalesForce I have ever seen..

Cons

Biggest gripe is the way they treated me when I had two brothers die within two weeks, My manager actually wrote that I had missed a lot of work (5 days total) and talked to me. I promised that no one from my family would die in the next year and decided I was out of here.

increase the call metrics needed (ok just made myself a target) allow people to make more calls without making it the "company standard"

50 Other Employee Reviews for Fleetcor (View Most Recent)

negative environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I worked at Fleetcor

Pros

usually flexible with time off

Cons

pay, no opportunities, no annual raises-ever, micromanagement

appreciate hard work and efforts, say thank you once in awhile

Survival of the Fittest: a place where you will get rewarded if you prove your value.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

FleetCor is a pleasant place to work. People are kind and respectful for the most part, however it is an entrepreneurial atmosphere to the extreme. Top performers are rewarded handsomely, but you must prove your value and ask for it.

Cons

The lack of formal processes for many things, including annual reviews, is quite atypical and can be off-putting to people accustomed to them. I don’t know why the company doesn’t do traditional reviews, but the review process is much simpler: if you hit your plan, you “win” if not you don’t… I don’t miss them too much, because my experience at other companies was these were typically formal BS where you’d get jammed into some matrix.

Given the clear desire to not have a formal review process, the company should create some sort of feedback mechanism for no other reason than to ensure people who are being communicated to via regular management processes get spoke to on a regular basis. Also, make performance based raises more overt and planned for: “if you do X, Y and Z, we will give you a raise of $$$.”

There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor