Fleetcor
www.fleetcor.com Norcross, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

good because I like the people I worked with

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Norcross, GA

Prosvery muticultural, they hire a lot of ex military and older people so the atmophere is very professional and very respectful

They have the best configuration of SalesForce I have ever seen..

ConsBiggest gripe is the way they treated me when I had two brothers die within two weeks, My manager actually wrote that I had missed a lot of work (5 days total) and talked to me. I promised that no one from my family would die in the next year and decided I was out of here.

Advice to Senior Managementincrease the call metrics needed (ok just made myself a target) allow people to make more calls without making it the "company standard"

Survival of the Fittest: a place where you will get rewarded if you prove your value.

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros: FleetCor is a pleasant place to work. People are kind and respectful for the most part, however it is an… Cons: The lack of formal processes for many things, including annual reviews, is quite atypical and can be off-putting to people accustomed to them. I… Advice to Senior Management: Given the clear desire to not have a formal review process, the company should create some sort of feedback mechanism for no other reason than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fleetcor is a perfect example of why the march on Wall Street is taking place.

Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros: Nothing except a pay check and I only say this… Cons: To save you time simply put everything, everything, everything, everything,… Advice to Senior Management: You have to show your employees some real appreciation hint hint and I don't mean a turkey sandwich for lunch. A raise would be nice… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fleetcor.

Worked for Fleetcor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fleetcor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fleetcor CEO Ron Clarke. All reviews posted anonymously by Fleetcor employees.