Fleetcor

There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor

GROWING COMPANY-- GREAT BENEFITS & FUN ENVIRONMENT

Current Employee - Middle Management in Norcross, GA
Current Employee - Middle Management in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

FleetCor is a company that has grown tremendously. It has several locations through the US and worldwide, therefore there is ALOT of room for growth. New positions are always popping up on the intranet. The sales team always gets rewarded for their achievements and customer service reps are not treated like lower class citizens. The sales division has a "Presidents Club" where top performers get to go away to a nice vacation (outside of the us) with their significant other-ALL COMPANY PAID. If you work hard you will get rewarded for your valued contributions. Not only do they reward top performers but the HR Team is doing an excellent job in their wellness initiatives. For the past 2 years they have been doing Weight Watchers (paid for by the company) and several employees have lost weight. Last year they had a boot camp class where several employees participated and they all seemed to enjoy it. Prizes are always being raffled off to the staff at all the locations and they are really trying to make it into a fun and healthy life style living atmosphere. I do enjoy working here and I would definitely recommend it to others.

The Human Resources Team really cares about its employees. They are very approachable and helpful. They do alot with the wellness program and the fun events in the office. I feel valued at FleetCor.

Cons

Yearly increases would be nice but unfortunately at the moment this is not the case but I do believe things are going to be better in 2012.

Continue to give feedback on your employees. Make them feel valued and appreciated.

60 Other Employee Reviews for Fleetcor (View Most Recent)

good because I like the people I worked with

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA

I worked at Fleetcor

Pros

very muticultural, they hire a lot of ex military and older people so the atmophere is very professional and very respectful

They have the best configuration of SalesForce I have ever seen..

Cons

Biggest gripe is the way they treated me when I had two brothers die within two weeks, My manager actually wrote that I had missed a lot of work (5 days total) and talked to me. I promised that no one from my family would die in the next year and decided I was out of here.

increase the call metrics needed (ok just made myself a target) allow people to make more calls without making it the "company standard"

negative environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

I worked at Fleetcor

Pros

usually flexible with time off

Cons

pay, no opportunities, no annual raises-ever, micromanagement

appreciate hard work and efforts, say thank you once in awhile

There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor