There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor

A whole new meaning to micromanagement

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Carlsbad, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

Most of the peers whom I worked with were extremely nice. Other than that, there is NOTHING positive about that place! There is a lot of room for improvement.

Cons

Where to begin? They do NOT offer pay raises or yearly performance reviews. The counted the minutes you were away from your desk. Bathroom breaks required permission... so did being out of your seat! Management would scold subordinates right in the middle of the floor. Verbal abuse from management was daily. Managers would even shake your chairs and yell at you while on the phone with customers. Supervisors REFUSED to take calls, even though customers would request them.

I have a lot of advise. First and formost, DO YOUR JOB! If a customer wants to talk to you, TALK TO THEM! Second, TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH RESPECT! Perhaps the morale would not be at record lows!

50 Other Employee Reviews for Fleetcor (View Most Recent)

Not the place you want to be

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

It is a job with a paycheck

Cons

No appreciation for workforce, svp micro manages the dept and makes horrible decisions, absolutely no advancement opportunities, hires outside nonewithin

Show appreciation for your workers, promote from within, salary increases when deserved, support salespeople, marketing is nonexistent, communication must improve

Very shady

Current Employee - CLC Contract Negotiator in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - CLC Contract Negotiator in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

Good friendly people for the most part but always a bad apple in the bunch. Pretty flexible with needing time off.

Cons

Executives of Fleetcor will change the rules of the game meaning your terms of employment without much notice. Human resources are worthless. Benefits are less than average so I never participated. They look for any reason they can to fire you so it is like going to kindergarten all over again where every minute literally counts. They could care less too because they know no one is going anywhere because of the economy.

Treat employees fairly and work on efficiency. It feels like we are working for Big Brother.

There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor