Fleetcor

Feecor

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

I am trying to figure out a Pro for this company but my answer would be if you are hired for upper management then you are in good shape. They are a very profitable company the numbers don't lie. I think Ron Clarke has turned this company into a goldmine but at what expense

Cons

Low pay, lack of direction, ok benefits but management is clueless. You have executives that led a company into bankruptcy yet he yields a huge pile of fleetcor shares before they went public and has a few million in the bank from that. The veteran sales reps arent the answer.

decent salaries to new employees. Trim the fat on older under performing sales reps as well as managers. Just because people went to Harvard, doesn't necessarily make them a genius.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Fleetcor (View Most Recent)

A whole new meaning to micromanagement

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Carlsbad, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

Most of the peers whom I worked with were extremely nice. Other than that, there is NOTHING positive about that place! There is a lot of room for improvement.

Cons

Where to begin? They do NOT offer pay raises or yearly performance reviews. The counted the minutes you were away from your desk. Bathroom breaks required permission... so did being out of your seat! Management would scold subordinates right in the middle of the floor. Verbal abuse from management was daily. Managers would even shake your chairs and yell at you while on the phone with customers. Supervisors REFUSED to take calls, even though customers would request them.

I have a lot of advise. First and formost, DO YOUR JOB! If a customer wants to talk to you, TALK TO THEM! Second, TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH RESPECT! Perhaps the morale would not be at record lows!

Not the place you want to be

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Fleetcor

Pros

It is a job with a paycheck

Cons

No appreciation for workforce, svp micro manages the dept and makes horrible decisions, absolutely no advancement opportunities, hires outside nonewithin

Show appreciation for your workers, promote from within, salary increases when deserved, support salespeople, marketing is nonexistent, communication must improve

There are newer employer reviews for Fleetcor