Fleishman-Hillard

www.fleishmanhillard.com

Great Internship Experience

Intern (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsYou gain experience at a large public relations firm with some of the most amazing people in the profession. Co-workers are very supportive and helpful. Truly an amazing place to be an intern!

ConsWorking at a large firm you sometimes feel like you get lost among all of the other people. Interns have a lot of great opportunities here, but of course there is a lot of administrative work to be done too.

Advice to Senior ManagementSometimes it seems that the management at Fleishman is scared of ambition and ambitious people. Obviously this is understandable because of the harm that could come from being different, but it's also important to remember that there can't be great rewards without a little risk.

Life after Omnicom no bed of roses

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Fleishman-Hillard

Pros: Opportunity to work on large, sometimes challenging clients and with… Cons: Omnicom's purchase of FH benefited a reasonable number of people. But the work atmosphere deteriorated after the purchase. Senior executives are now sometimes vicious and… Advice to Senior Management: The talent and commitment of your staff are your only… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A Rare Opportunity to Make Your Own Way

Senior Vice President (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Fleishman-Hillard

Pros: One of the FH core tenets is respect for the individual. That rings true to me every day I work here because with dedication… Cons: I've never worked for such a large agency before and the size took some getting used to, but I've acclimated. In the beginning, I… Advice to Senior Management: In DC, since there is a large Digital / Creative group and the mantra at FH has been about integration, it might make sense to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fleishman-Hillard.

Worked for Fleishman-Hillard? Contribute to the Community!