FleishmanHillard

www.fleishmanhillard.com
  www.fleishmanhillard.com
There are newer employer reviews for FleishmanHillard

FH is the best place I've ever worked.

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Senior Partner in Washington, DC

I have been working at FleishmanHillard

Pros

The FH culture is the best in the industry. The company is full of smart people who enjoy working together. Management is supportive, not abusive, as it is in other agencies. I've traveled to a lot of other offices and I've always been welcomed by warm hospitable people who have the same goals and motivations as I do -- to do the best job possible for our clients and ourselves. I've never worked in a place that cared so much about their employees. There's very little internal politics. In general, FH is just a great place to build a career.

Cons

The downside of the culture of being nice, is that sometimes situations are allowed to linger longer than others may think they should. There can be a feeling that people are allowed to get away with under-performing. Public relations is a demanding career in general. Because it's all client-focused, you're basically on-call all the time. FH has tended to be conservative in its approach but that isn't as true anymore.

Pay everyone as much as possible.

209 Other Employee Reviews for FleishmanHillard (View Most Recent)

Positive People Should Work for Fleishman-Hillard

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at FleishmanHillard

Pros

FH is about as nice a company of professional people as one could ever hope for. Plus, they have what it takes to get the job done to the best of any agency's ability -- the people, the services, the global network, and up-to-date technology and program offerings. They're often ahead of the game.

Cons

None, if you're a take-charge, positive person.

Maintain the personal touch -- with clients, staff, etc. It is what will keep us going in spite of the economy.

FH provides an opportunity for a great career, not just a job. Grab it.

Current Employee - Senior Creative Director in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Creative Director in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at FleishmanHillard

Pros

I am in my 14th year in the industry and my team is the best I have ever worked with. The potential to grow is incredible as the entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and rewarded. If you are not satisfied with the position or group you are in, FH is more that happy to work with you to help you get to the group, office or position you strive for. One of the pluses for me is the interaction with individuals in different offices across the globe. FH has given me the opportunity to get to know colleagues in Germany, Japan, Hong Kong and many others. Very exciting.

Cons

A few of the downsides at FH are the absence of training or continuing education. Though we are furnished with great computers and tools, it would be much more beneficial to the clients if we were trained more.

Pay attention to the digital trends and make sure your staff is up to speed enough to integrate digital practices into the overall project they are working on.

There are newer employer reviews for FleishmanHillard