A great place to work

Current Employee - Designer in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Designer in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The Career Opportunities. The people that I work with are always there to help me on the projects that I work on. I feel I can go and talk to any of the leadership of he company to talk about any problem or issue that I have. The pay is very good.The benefits are in line with almost any other company in the area. They go out of their way to help with your professional growth by offering different classes or seminars to help you reach your goals. Always giving recognition to the people that deserve it. Overall I have been very happy to work at Fleishman-Hillard.

Cons

I think the only down side to working at Fleishman-Hillard is the long hours. It is often expected to put work over personal matters for the client.

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for FleishmanHillard

1. Positive People Should Work for Fleishman-Hillard

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

Pros

FH is about as nice a company of professional people as one could ever hope for. Plus, they have what it takes to get the job done to the best of any agency's ability -- the people, the services, the global network, and up-to-date technology and program offerings. They're often ahead of the game.

Cons

None, if you're a take-charge, positive person.

Advice to Management

Maintain the personal touch -- with clients, staff, etc. It is what will keep us going in spite of the economy.

2. FH provides an opportunity for a great career, not just a job. Grab it.

Current Employee - Senior Creative Director in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Creative Director in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

I am in my 14th year in the industry and my team is the best I have ever worked with. The potential to grow is incredible as the entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and rewarded. If you are not satisfied with the position or group you are in, FH is more that happy to work with you to help you get to the group, office or position you strive for. One of the pluses for me is the interaction with individuals in different offices across the globe. FH has given me the opportunity to get to know colleagues in Germany, Japan, Hong Kong and many others. Very exciting.

Cons

A few of the downsides at FH are the absence of training or continuing education. Though we are furnished with great computers and tools, it would be much more beneficial to the clients if we were trained more.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to the digital trends and make sure your staff is up to speed enough to integrate digital practices into the overall project they are working on.