FleishmanHillard

A great place to work

Current Employee - Designer in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Designer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at FleishmanHillard

Pros

The Career Opportunities. The people that I work with are always there to help me on the projects that I work on. I feel I can go and talk to any of the leadership of he company to talk about any problem or issue that I have. The pay is very good.The benefits are in line with almost any other company in the area. They go out of their way to help with your professional growth by offering different classes or seminars to help you reach your goals. Always giving recognition to the people that deserve it. Overall I have been very happy to work at Fleishman-Hillard.

Cons

I think the only down side to working at Fleishman-Hillard is the long hours. It is often expected to put work over personal matters for the client.

None

209 Other Employee Reviews for FleishmanHillard (View Most Recent)

Having worked at other agencies, I can honestly say this is an exceptional organization.

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at FleishmanHillard

Pros

Having worked at other agencies, I can honestly say this is an exceptional organization filled with smart and savvy professionals who put the quality of work and clients first. I've had the opportunity to work with teams on extremely interesting projects and long term accounts while at Fleishman, including many international and intellectually stimulating engagements. We all work hard, but we have fun while doing it.

Cons

It's a fast paced environment which may not be right for some people.

Continue to focus on innovation and be sure to continue to use the Fleishman philosophy as an anchor.

FH is the best place I've ever worked.

Current Employee - Senior Partner in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in Washington, DC

I have been working at FleishmanHillard

Pros

The FH culture is the best in the industry. The company is full of smart people who enjoy working together. Management is supportive, not abusive, as it is in other agencies. I've traveled to a lot of other offices and I've always been welcomed by warm hospitable people who have the same goals and motivations as I do -- to do the best job possible for our clients and ourselves. I've never worked in a place that cared so much about their employees. There's very little internal politics. In general, FH is just a great place to build a career.

Cons

The downside of the culture of being nice, is that sometimes situations are allowed to linger longer than others may think they should. There can be a feeling that people are allowed to get away with under-performing. Public relations is a demanding career in general. Because it's all client-focused, you're basically on-call all the time. FH has tended to be conservative in its approach but that isn't as true anymore.

Pay everyone as much as possible.

There are newer employer reviews for FleishmanHillard