Fletcher Allen Health Care
www.fletcherallen.org Burlington, VT 5000+ Employees

Most corrupt management Team I have had the dis-pleasure to work for.

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Burlington, VT

ProsFletcher Allen is Vermonts largest hospital and one of their biggest employers. I was excited accepting a job there, as their pay and benefits are really good.

ConsFletcher Allen seemed like a great place to work...at first. Looks can be deceiving, very deceiving. Politics rules the roost at FAHC. Upper management is incompetent and Managers and supervisors are the most corrupt I have ever encountered. Human Resources is a joke, as they are in upper managements back pocket. There are absolutely no resources for an employee who has been wronged by management. There is no individual thinking at all - It's their way or the highway.
Worst place, by far.... I have ever worked for.. BEWARE!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementWhere do I start. How about taking classes in management and learning a little compassion for your employees. Don't sweep corrupt or inept managers behaviors under the carpet, do something about them.

Great place to work Iif you want status quo

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Burlington, VT

I worked at Fletcher Allen Health Care

Pros: Good pay and good benefits Cons: When you are hired you a told that this is a team oriented place… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your new employees, they may have some good… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was a real eye opener and good learning experience

Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Fletcher Allen Health Care

Pros: coworkers are great and keep a high moral, they are… Cons: There is a lot of disorganization and it can get pretty hectic,… Advice to Senior Management: It's not bad, communication could be better No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fletcher Allen Health Care.

Worked for Fletcher Allen Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fletcher Allen Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fletcher Allen Health Care CEO John R. Brumsted. All reviews posted anonymously by Fletcher Allen Health Care employees.