Flexi compras

www.flexicompras.com
  www.flexicompras.com
There are newer employer reviews for Flexi compras

Great environment where your opinion counts

I have been working at Flexi compras full-time

Pros

Competitive pay, great hours, and they let you work with customers to acquire ownership

Cons

Lots of changes, little direction

Management is too laid back. Home office seems to have a different contact for each and every problem.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Flexi compras (View Most Recent)

Flexi Compras is a great place to work

I have been working at Flexi compras

Pros

The people, the best prices in the business make it easier to sell. They have innovative ideas and aren't stuck in "business as usual" especially when it comes to leasing products. Their mission is helping hard working people get the goods and services they need and its true. We have great business partnerships with HEB, Walmart, and Best Buy for the best access to great products at great prices. It's a brilliant business concept.

Cons

Business operations change frequently. Adapting to economic changes but also just implementing innovative ideas.

Keep on growing the company and giving us opportunities to grow our careers. I know many people who have fast-tracked through promotions and its very cool to know I can have the same opportunities.

Mixed feelings about the entire company not knowing the direction in which it is choosing.

I have been working at Flexi compras

Pros

You get to work with better business partners, because your business partners aknowledge your hard work whereas Flexi compras does not.

Cons

Just like any RTO company, it's all about growth. It can be questionable growth, but as long as the number of accounts grow, you will grow with the company, even when you have 20% of your customers late and charged off you will be promoted to the top.

Seriously look at what you have in the field and truely ask yourself why. Why do you have people that really care about the business aspect and people who are there just because they know they can get away with anything. The company needs to find out who's worth keeping and who's not.

There are newer employer reviews for Flexi compras