Flextronics

www.flextronics.com

Solid place to work but not a career

Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGood starting pay. Tight knit team. Management was very supportive of personal needs. Benefits package was good compared to other companies I for. Management was easy to communicate to and they really respected me as an individual. I felt like they really knew me and not just saw me as a number on payroll.

ConsNo pay raise for the entire time in was there which was 2 years. Management made decisions that reallynhindered what you could do to help the customers. It also seemed like the changes came from people who did not put themselves in the front line person's shoes. Promotions didn't always happen from within even though the team members at the location were definitely worthy.

Advice to Senior ManagementA pay raise for the high level of stress would be definitely worth the crap taken from customers everyday. The customers either under appreciate us or totally dump on us and it would help if we were allowed to do a little more then what we are allowed to do to help. Also something should be done about what is communicated to customers concerning what to expect from the DSC. Simple store visits by store management does not help. Telephone customer service agents that refer customers to the store need to know exactly what to expect so store techs don't get exploded on as often as it happens. Something can be done to help. And oh yeah, a pay raise.. Flex is an international company. Stop being so cheap.

Flex Pros Cons

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros: Flex is a global company with sites in many different countries. Many of the sites feature amenities like… Cons: Due to the lean nature of the business model, not all sites enjoy the amenities above.… Advice to Senior Management: Offer more incentives, bonuses for hourly employees could go a long way. Also,… More

Decent starting pay that leaves a lot to be desired when all is said and done.

Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) Stockton, CA

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros: The team you work with is typically a very small, tight-knit group. Starting pay is pretty solid, especially for… Cons: 40 hours is required so it makes it difficult if you want something that's a bit more flexible. Going on the 2nd year of… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your peoples. Being a front line representative for such a large corporation, only to feel so completely left in the dark and unappreciated,… More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!