Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Easy work, great pay and great people.

Retail Technician (Former Employee)
Marlborough, MA

I worked at Flextronics

ProsThe job was easy and the pay that you got for it was very good. There were raises every year plus 2 or 3 performance bonuses a year. Being in a retail environment you get to meet tons of people and it was very easy to network. Opportunities to move up were there if you wanted it. Also being a contractor for Verizon Wireless, we had the option to move over into a position within VZW, after fulfilling the approved wait time. It was also a fun environment to work in along with getting to work with some great people.

ConsBeing a contractor, you had to deal with your own upper management plus VZW upper management. Sometimes communication between the two weren't always as clear as it should have been. The wait time if you wanted to switch over and become a VZW rep was too long. Being a global company with different sectors within it, there were tons of positions constantly looking to be filled but there was no way to transfer from one sector to another.

Advice to Senior ManagementI loved being a part of the Retail Technical Services team. The pay and benefits were great for the job I performed. I got to work with great people on both the the Flextronics and Verizon Wireless side. When I got laid off, the company paid me a pretty good compensation package. The only advice I have for Flextronics, is to offer more ease of movement within the company. Allow those working in different sections of the company to be able to move into another position that they may be well fit for. There's a lot of smart and talented people that have worked for Flextronics and it's a shame that you lost out on possibly keeping them as employees due to policy restrictions.

Flextronics was a great platform for your career to soar.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Great pay, great leadership; company really takes time to ensure employees have… Cons: too many meetings; business side struggles to retain and seek new… Advice to Senior Management: Strengthen business and sales department and refine the process for manufacturing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Solid place to work but not a career

Customer Service Technician (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Good starting pay. Tight knit team. Management was very supportive of personal needs. Benefits package was good compared to other companies I for. Management was… Cons: No pay raise for the entire time in was there which was 2 years. Management made decisions that reallynhindered what you could do to help… Advice to Senior Management: A pay raise for the high level of stress would be definitely worth the crap taken from customers everyday. The customers either under appreciate us… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.