Flextronics

www.flextronics.com
  www.flextronics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

Flextronics was a great platform for your career to soar.

Former Employee - Project Manager in Plano, TX
Former Employee - Project Manager in Plano, TX

I worked at Flextronics

Pros

Great pay, great leadership; company really takes time to ensure employees have platform to improve skills through training and seminars held on and off campus.

Cons

too many meetings; business side struggles to retain and seek new contracts for company. Hard time in manufacturing and assembling products efficiently.

Strengthen business and sales department and refine the process for manufacturing products. Too many project managers and engineers sitting around doing nothing.

480 Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics (View Most Recent)

Solid place to work but not a career

Former Employee - Customer Service Technician in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Technician in Chicago, IL

I worked at Flextronics

Pros

Good starting pay. Tight knit team. Management was very supportive of personal needs. Benefits package was good compared to other companies I for. Management was easy to communicate to and they really respected me as an individual. I felt like they really knew me and not just saw me as a number on payroll.

Cons

No pay raise for the entire time in was there which was 2 years. Management made decisions that reallynhindered what you could do to help the customers. It also seemed like the changes came from people who did not put themselves in the front line person's shoes. Promotions didn't always happen from within even though the team members at the location were definitely worthy.

A pay raise for the high level of stress would be definitely worth the crap taken from customers everyday. The customers either under appreciate us or totally dump on us and it would help if we were allowed to do a little more then what we are allowed to do to help. Also something should be done about what is communicated to customers concerning what to expect from the DSC. Simple store visits by store management does not help. Telephone customer service agents that refer customers to the store need to know exactly what to expect so store techs don't get exploded on as often as it happens. Something can be done to help. And oh yeah, a pay raise.. Flex is an international company. Stop being so cheap.

I had a great time working with people and made a lot of new friends who are always willing to help me for any reason.

Former Employee - Program Manager in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Program Manager in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Flextronics

Pros

Very nice people; got along well with everyone. Everyone was very helpful; lots of team bonding/group activities. Not a competitive place to work; no strict management.

Cons

The company has very bad management because tasks were not appropriately delegated. Some had to more than others and some did not do their job at all.

Leadership needs to have some sort of policy to encourage everyone to be productive and efficient. Some of the processes in the system were very time consuming and unnecessary.

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics