Flextronics

www.flextronics.com
  www.flextronics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

I had a great time working with people and made a lot of new friends who are always willing to help me for any reason.

Former Employee - Program Manager in Milpitas, CA
Former Employee - Program Manager in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Flextronics

Pros

Very nice people; got along well with everyone. Everyone was very helpful; lots of team bonding/group activities. Not a competitive place to work; no strict management.

Cons

The company has very bad management because tasks were not appropriately delegated. Some had to more than others and some did not do their job at all.

Leadership needs to have some sort of policy to encourage everyone to be productive and efficient. Some of the processes in the system were very time consuming and unnecessary.

482 Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics (View Most Recent)

Flex Pros Cons

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros

Flex is a global company with sites in many different countries. Many of the sites feature amenities like a cafes, gyms, and rec areas. Many sites also offer bonuses and incentive based compensation to hourly employees.

Cons

Due to the lean nature of the business model, not all sites enjoy the amenities above. Often, employees are placed under harsh work schedules and are asked to perform well under heavy pressure.

Offer more incentives, bonuses for hourly employees could go a long way. Also, a clear path to employment for temporary employees could be beneficial to overall morale.

Decent starting pay that leaves a lot to be desired when all is said and done.

Current Employee - Customer Service Technician in Stockton, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Technician in Stockton, CA

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros

The team you work with is typically a very small, tight-knit group. Starting pay is pretty solid, especially for what the work entails. 40 hours is required so it works out well for those who want to get paid.

Cons

40 hours is required so it makes it difficult if you want something that's a bit more flexible. Going on the 2nd year of no pay increase. Dealing in customer service/retail is one thing... but always being painted as the devils henchman can suck. High stress environment, not a job for thin skinned folks.

Pay your peoples. Being a front line representative for such a large corporation, only to feel so completely left in the dark and unappreciated, no bueno. Management needs to stop making so many changes, stop cutting our legs out from under us on what we can do to help customers, and give us a little freedom to keep everything moving smoothly for both sides (Less headaches at work). Oh and pay us already!

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics