Flextronics

www.flextronics.com

I had a great time working with people and made a lot of new friends who are always willing to help me for any reason.

Program Manager (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsVery nice people; got along well with everyone. Everyone was very helpful; lots of team bonding/group activities. Not a competitive place to work; no strict management.

ConsThe company has very bad management because tasks were not appropriately delegated. Some had to more than others and some did not do their job at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership needs to have some sort of policy to encourage everyone to be productive and efficient. Some of the processes in the system were very time consuming and unnecessary.

Flextronics was a great platform for your career to soar.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Great pay, great leadership; company really takes time to ensure employees have… Cons: too many meetings; business side struggles to retain and seek new… Advice to Senior Management: Strengthen business and sales department and refine the process for manufacturing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good place to work.

Buyer III (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros: Facility is very good. Tools given are good. Management… Cons: Freguency of being on credit hold because Corporate wants to… Advice to Senior Management: Do not stop paying suppliers at the end of each… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!