Flextronics

www.flextronics.com

No matter what you do, you will be criticized.

Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) Freehold, NJ

ProsSometimes interacting with customers was nice.
When it was busy, time seemed to fly by.
Learning about all the new phones was interesting, somewhat.

ConsManagement expects you to sell tons of accessories even when there are no customers. If I saw 10 customers that day, management would come up to me and ask "why didn't you hit your target of 10 sold accessories?" They would criticize you and pressure you even when it would be impossible to hit their targets.

Advice to Senior ManagementPart of my job might have been to sell accessories, but my primary job was to help customers get their phones replaced. When there's a line a dozen people long, do you really want me to pester a person for 5 minutes selling them accessories, and make the customers more dissatisfied? When I did that (at times), you were angry because the customers were getting upset!

Bottom line: Try to look at the situation and figure out what your priorities are and what you really expect from your employees. Have realistic expectations.

Senior management disconnect with employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Variety of work and expereince. Cons: Company needs to value more longer term solutions other than… Advice to Senior Management: Value add are what OEMs value and will see when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was an ok experience, not more than a temporary job.

Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Pay was acceptable if you have previous experience. Cons: Bad organization from management. If lucky and get promoted, money… Advice to Senior Management: The RTS division needs major improvements. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!