There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

You will get the best when you show the best

I have been working at Flextronics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I will say no matter which team you are and for whom you are working If you have the strong ability to convince and impress your employer with your good work in the right way with the positive attitude then this is the place to work. Everyone works for salary and designation. Really focused work towards these two with all positive attitude will make you to reach your heights but if you work with "will they" or " how much ever i work someone else gets wat i need to" attitude then you are not working fully focused but you are working with those in mind limiting your potential. I personaly exp very good growth and recognizion... People need to understand one cannot become a manager in a year or two and so whatever the position it might be... it has its own proper path to travel... make sure you do that ..then the road will lead to where you need to be... I love Flextronics because i love my Job...There is no stop for fun, innovation, recognition in Flex... Flex is most Flexible and more focused... We are not just a company but integration of various technologies blended with high intelligence and accuracy.

Cons

I would say they need to review HR people because im not sure if the recuritments are happening genuinely ... probably yes but its for only 70% when it should be 100%

Advice to Management

Do not try to hold the rope so tight with full strain and stress you will lose the grip rather just have firm and warmth touch on it so you wont let it go... i guess u can get it :) and sal can be increased since most of them are feeling its not up to the current market ...Rest are amazing and keep up the good work

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great workplace, tight security and good friends

Current Employee - Wireless Technician in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Wireless Technician in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Flextronics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent pay, nice place to work in peace, disciplined, enjoyable work and parties

Cons

work loads and pressure due to assembly line, tiring, standing chairs are not comfortable at all

Advice to Management

please provide proper training to the employees and give comfortable chairs to the workers to work with

2. ok

I have been working at Flextronics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

job satisfaction & constant learning environment

Cons

poor managment & poor taking care of employees

Advice to Management

Employees should be respected as an added value to the company