There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

The best 9 years of my life!!

Current Employee - Territory Manager  in  Marlborough, MA
Current Employee - Territory Manager in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Management was the best I ever work under. They would list to you and address any and all issues . They really made it like your part of the family.

Cons

Stopped doing outings and things like that for their employees. They even changed the bonus pay out.

Flextronics lost sight of their employees and lost a lot of very good people because of it. Don't forget what got where you are today, the people working for you. Say "Thank You," on your way out the door at night!

444 Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics (View Most Recent)

Flextronics

Former Employee - Level III Technician  in  Louisville, KY
    Former Employee - Level III Technician in Louisville, KY

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

good pay, about all I have to say

Cons

no job security, they (flex) are willing to hire less qualified people and pay them less, than to keep seasoned professionals that have earned their pay.

keep employees that have proven themselves over the years, instead of hiring new people for less with less experience.

No matter what you do, you will be criticized.

Former Employee - Customer Service Technician  in  Freehold, NJ
    Former Employee - Customer Service Technician in Freehold, NJ

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Sometimes interacting with customers was nice.
    When it was busy, time seemed to fly by.
    Learning about all the new phones was interesting, somewhat.

Cons

Management expects you to sell tons of accessories even when there are no customers. If I saw 10 customers that day, management would come up to me and ask "why didn't you hit your target of 10 sold accessories?" They would criticize you and pressure you even when it would be impossible to hit their targets.

Part of my job might have been to sell accessories, but my primary job was to help customers get their phones replaced. When there's a line a dozen people long, do you really want me to pester a person for 5 minutes selling them accessories, and make the customers more dissatisfied? When I did that (at times), you were angry because the customers were getting upset!

Bottom line: Try to look at the situation and figure out what your priorities are and what you really expect from your employees. Have realistic expectations.

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!