Flextronics

www.flextronics.com

A good place to get started

Process Engineer (Former Employee) Zalaegerszeg (Hungary)

ProsFlextronics is a very flexible company with wide range of interesting and challenging jobs. It's pretty easy to get hired and a very good place to start up your carrier.

ConsHowever as easy to get hired that easy to get fired too.. As soon the company loses a business it starts to fire the employees without delay. Many times they warn employees very late, they get the information about the coming layoffs from the media earlier than from the company.

Stress is also a main factor, I wouldn't recomment Flextronics to someone with family.

Advice to Senior ManagementProfit and customer satisfaction is important but the employees are the ones who make a company successful. Flextronics should care about his employees much better. There is a very big place for improvement in culture as well.

Wants to have good customer service, but doesn't understand how

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Appears to want to improve customer service, Great lower management Cons: Higher management is very detached, You hear a lot of text-book phrases about improvement and customer service but you quickly realize they are reading from… Advice to Senior Management: Get more in touch with lower levels of employment, understand their daily journey and needs, and higher someone who truly understands the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This is a great place to work when you have some… Cons: You need to join Flex with a good salary in other case you will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!