Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Good place to work and grow

Program Manager (Current Employee)
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

ProsAs a big company it has several areas to work and grow, from eingineering to management. HR and upper managemet woorking for it to be a good place to work. Coffe areas, even a little super market inside.

ConsHR is not that flexible and have to check in check out even in Management positions, a lot of Micromanagemet. Some times overtime is not valued as something extra, more of a must do.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove management reviews for employees and reduce ongoing Micromanagement.

A good place to get started

Process Engineer (Former Employee)
    Zalaegerszeg (Hungary)

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flextronics is a very flexible company with wide range of interesting and challenging jobs. It's… Cons: However as easy to get hired that easy to get fired too.. As soon the company loses a business it starts to fire the employees… Advice to Senior Management: Profit and customer satisfaction is important but the employees are the ones who make a company successful. Flextronics… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wants to have good customer service, but doesn't understand how

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Appears to want to improve customer service, Great lower management Cons: Higher management is very detached, You hear a lot of text-book phrases about improvement and customer service but you quickly realize they are reading from… Advice to Senior Management: Get more in touch with lower levels of employment, understand their daily journey and needs, and higher someone who truly understands the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.