Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Not what was promised

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood training and experience potential working in a rapid paced Verizon Wireless retail location. Opportunities to meet the occasional celebrity, Ralph Macchio, Mick Foley, etc.

ConsNo pay raise or opportunity to advance over the 2 years I worked there. The only way to make more was overtime at other locations.

Advice to Senior Managementgive raises to people who deserve it and motivation will return. It's tough to want to work harder when the guy next to you is slacking and making more.

Review for Flextronics

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: You get a chance to work with the good domain,… Cons: The Onsite opportunities are nill Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work and grow

Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: As a big company it has several areas to work and grow, from eingineering to management. HR and upper… Cons: HR is not that flexible and have to check in check out even in Management positions, a… Advice to Senior Management: Improve management reviews for employees and reduce ongoing Micromanagement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.