Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Jam and Scam

Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

ProsLoose work environment. Very smart employees especially IL. I loved working with my co workers just not the company. It may have just been my site but once the trust worthy people were laid off all that was left behind were managers doing the best job they can to retain the rest of the staff. Needless to say that did not work at all.

ConsFrequent lay offs. Promises of promotions that don't exist.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being dishonest and just shoot people straight. Sometimes when an employees feel as if a promotion is deserved just answer with a yes or no. Never make a promise you can not keep and that was the main concern working for Flextronics.

A great place for motivated people to have a great career

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There is no shortage of opportunity within the company. I have seen it with myself and with others, if you perform, stand out, and… Cons: Compensation has been stagnant. Our raises are being eaten… Advice to Senior Management: Identify your key people and pay them accordingly. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to be...if you are willing to sacrifice

GSSCM (Current Employee)
    San Jose, CA

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work if you are willing to put… Cons: Global aspect leaves little down time Advice to Senior Management: create more opportunities from talent within Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.