Flextronics

www.flextronics.com

WW Test Technology Manager

Current Employee - WW Test Technology Manager  in  Milpitas, CA
Current Employee - WW Test Technology Manager in Milpitas, CA

Pros

Peer level people are always willing to help

Cons

Absolutely horrifying, arrogant and pathetic management. They will "kill" you just to save a few nickels. Do not take this job, it is a nightmare. If you take it expect to work 24 hrs a day. You will report to one guy and you will take contradictory instructions from another guy. I am surprised that this "huge" company even manages to make 1% profit!

Some VP's in this company think they are God and everybody else is their "slaves" Most of the higher ups in this company lack people skills. Almost everyone in this company is either a VP or a Director. There is hardly ANY middle management.

Other reviews for Flextronics

Jam and Scam

Former Employee - Customer Service Coordinator  in  Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Coordinator in Memphis, TN

Pros

Loose work environment. Very smart employees especially IL. I loved working with my co workers just not the company. It may have just been my site but once the trust worthy people were laid off all that was left behind were managers doing the best job they can to retain the rest of the staff. Needless to say that did not work at all.

Cons

Frequent lay offs. Promises of promotions that don't exist.

Stop being dishonest and just shoot people straight. Sometimes when an employees feel as if a promotion is deserved just answer with a yes or no. Never make a promise you can not keep and that was the main concern working for Flextronics.

A great place for motivated people to have a great career

Current Employee - Test Engineer  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Test Engineer in Austin, TX

Pros

There is no shortage of opportunity within the company. I have seen it with myself and with others, if you perform, stand out, and make a difference you will get ahead in Flextronics. For most employees there is good work/life balance. It's the only company I've worked for where I have total faith in upper management.

Cons

Compensation has been stagnant. Our raises are being eaten up then some by increased insurance costs, cost of living, etc.

Identify your key people and pay them accordingly.

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!