Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

Worst Management (Specially Quality)

Assembler/Testing/Technician (Former Employee)
Newmarket, ON (Canada)

ProsHelp full production line workers.

ConsManagement never listen to the employees. when problem occurred, they blame it on the lower lever (Production line workers). Newmarket Flextronics Quality Team is the worst managed team in the company. They really have to fire the quality manager. Flextronics quality teams do not care about the quality until the rim come to inspection. They do not train employee well and when problem occurred, they blame it on the employee. Chair is one of the worst and many got back pain because of that and afraid to tell them due to the lay off. You have to suck up to the manager to get to promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementI know you people are managers. At least once in a while listen to the production line employees (i.e, how to improve the quality). Engineering team or managers at least once a month come the production line to see what you can do to improve the production ( do not come to the production because RIM or any other customers going to come for inspection)

Team work and 5 S

Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee)
    Newmarket, ON (Canada)

I worked at Flextronics as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: We are good team work to ton of issues, and keep… Cons: The quantity from Our customers from over 2K to middle… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Its an excellent company to form a career and wonderful… Cons: there are no cons to specify Advice to Senior Management: - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.