Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

I worked in the training organization within RTS, supporting retail technical services - primarily wireless carriers.

Training Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe vast majority of the employees at all roles and levels were dedicated to providing excellent service to clients and customers. RTS tried very hard to build a consistent leadership, customer service and technical training platform and had an excellent team of individuals performing the training function. Customer service can be a demanding and stressful role and our teams did the job well.

ConsUnfortunately most of the RTS group was let go in 2011, when our contract with Verizon Wireless ended after over two decades with Verizon (and Bell Atlantic Mobile before them), before then, It was difficult to maintain a "Flextronics" culture since our employees were housed in client stores (either Verizon, or AT&T, depending on the employee).

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Very low overhead - operates very efficiently Cons: Can be frustrating when valid projects are underfunded Advice to Senior Management: Keep the cost focus - you do a great job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learning experience

Production Specialist II (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great people, great management team. Very challenging work if you… Cons: Over the years the Manufacturing sector took a beating from low cost regions. So a… Advice to Senior Management: Do what is right for the company but try and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.