Flextronics

www.flextronics.com
  www.flextronics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

I worked in the training organization within RTS, supporting retail technical services - primarily wireless carriers.

Former Employee - Training Manager
Former Employee - Training Manager

I worked at Flextronics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The vast majority of the employees at all roles and levels were dedicated to providing excellent service to clients and customers. RTS tried very hard to build a consistent leadership, customer service and technical training platform and had an excellent team of individuals performing the training function. Customer service can be a demanding and stressful role and our teams did the job well.

Cons

Unfortunately most of the RTS group was let go in 2011, when our contract with Verizon Wireless ended after over two decades with Verizon (and Bell Atlantic Mobile before them), before then, It was difficult to maintain a "Flextronics" culture since our employees were housed in client stores (either Verizon, or AT&T, depending on the employee).

491 Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics (View Most Recent)

Frustrating place to work

Former Employee - Global Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Global Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Flextronics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very good at workforce diversity and hiring is deliberately that way. There is a family atmosphere at this particular site. Nothing else to say.

Cons

Seems like a lot of people hang on and get by with the minimum amount of work and management lets it happen. Favoritism is evident.

Improve communication, remove the road blocks and recognize the real talent before it walks out the door.

Learning experience

Former Employee - Production Specialist II in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Production Specialist II in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Flextronics full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great people, great management team. Very challenging work if you are up for a challenge.

Cons

Over the years the Manufacturing sector took a beating from low cost regions. So a lot of layoffs over the years. But things are looking a little better going forward.

Do what is right for the company but try and communicate with your existing talent there worth. Moral needs a boost.

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics