Flextronics

www.flextronics.com

Typical MEGA corporation mentality

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Milpitas, CA

ProsGood benefits, opportunities to try different departments for better fit and wide variety of types of positions. Lots of locations worldwide so opportunity to travel or for relocation.

ConsCorporate management and structure is constantly changing. The company is so large they have no depth in actual experienced managers for a variety of the segments. Ends up just a corporate pencil pusher or finance people really making decisions. This may work for their electronics divisions but not so great for some of the other more highly regulated divisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain people that know what they are doing rather than the lowest paid person. Or sacrificing experienced people in order to afford a high paid manager that doesn't know what they are doing.

best company to work for!!

Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Flextronics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work ethics, sound knowledge and good treatment respect. Cons: highly specialized and too good in management. Advice to Senior Management: na Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unorganized

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

I have been working at Flextronics full-time

Pros: Good pay... people are nice. Cons: Corporate training strong but local training non-existent. Morale in some… Advice to Senior Management: Improve work-life balance....better core training for systems for all departments. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!