There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

Great place to work at

Current Employee - Thermal Engineer  in  San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Thermal Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Flextronics as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Free coffee and tea, folks are friendly, new chanllenges every day

Cons

Slow movement with the corporate, little progess as of the overall market, so a liitle bit tedious for young folks

444 Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics (View Most Recent)

Their "leadership" team is a joke!

Former Employee - Monkey  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Monkey in Austin, TX

I worked at Flextronics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent pay, benefits (that suck)

Cons

They do not value their employees. There is no room for advancement. Their "leadership" team only responds to brown-nosing suck-ups. Your hard work will not be rewarded.......RUN!!!!

Just because someone strokes your ego, doesn't mean they are good employee. Take a good look at the people that actually perform quality work and are loyal to your company. They are the ones keeping you afloat, not the brown-nosers!

You would think communication is the key to success, not at this place

Former Employee - Computer Tech  in  Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Computer Tech in Memphis, TN

I worked at Flextronics as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Gaining skills and experience, that's about it.

Cons

There's a lot of negative things to say about this place, particularly, at this memphis location. The management is unprofessional. They like to point fingers and not trying to do the right thing and be fair with their employees. A lot of good people lost their jobs for others lack of caring for one another and one's selfishness. Communication from management is horrible, no one seems to know what's going on. You will likely get more help from a coworker than your supervisor. There's always something changing which don't benefit the employees much of anything. If you are going or planning to go to school, this place doesn't really support that. I've had plenty of headaches dealing with going to school and trying to keep my job, although, I was still working overtime, but it seems like it wasn't enough for them. You have few supervisors who would speak to you rudely, there are a few good ones. Don't count on getting roll over or a raise for the hard work you do. It's pretty much a buddy system there. For some people, only took them 6 months to get roll over. I've worked there for over 3 yrs, still at the same spot and many others been there longer than I have and still could not advance due to some Supervisors. They pick their favorites and let them wander around while others work hard and don't appreciate them, it's childish and unprofessional. I grew very impatient with that place while still trying to do my job, but it doesn't pay off.

Please, do your company a favor. Hire someone for good management skills who treats their employees with respect and who appreciates one hard work instead of just thinking for themselves. .

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!