There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

A good place to work.

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros

I think Flextronics is a very good company to work for. I work in the retail segment, and the pay is great in my opinion. The job is pretty easy (aside from dealing with ignorant customers), and they do seem to try hard to make their employees happy while still maintaining a successful business.

Cons

The customers are ignorant, and like other retail locations, we are told to cater to them. I don't mind helping people out who deserve to be helped, but you come across those completely ignorant, "the world revolves around me" people who think that everybody owes them something ... and if they whine enough we are supposed to give them what they want. This to me is a stupid practice in any business because people need to learn to be responsible for their own mistakes and actions, but instead they reward these people and give nothing to those who respect the system and treat others kindly. To me it's backwards, and so I feel morally exhausted sometimes.

Be careful with the conference calls, offer more face-to-face training ... often times a message can be lost in translation. It is much better to sit somebody down in the same room and go over new policies then it is to just have a phone call with them, etc.

444 Other Employee Reviews for Flextronics (View Most Recent)

Flextronics

Former Employee - Procurement Executive  in  Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Procurement Executive in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Flextronics

Pros

Professional work culture, great guidance from seniors, good learning of industry best practices.

Cons

Compensation was average. Closed down the Bangalore operations.

Improve the business by even trying to get the local projects.

dissatisfied

I worked at Flextronics

Pros

keep you busy until you get a new job

Cons

not many opportunities in N. America

being more honest

There are newer employer reviews for Flextronics

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!