Flextronics
www.flextronics.com Singapore 5000+ Employees

EMS Industry

Broomfield, CO

ProsLeader in EMS industry, great capabilities

ConsSenior Management does not take the time to share data and get to know the team members downstream. Not alot of career opportunities for very qualified professionals like myself. they like to keep you in the job that you do well and not allow you to grow upwards when its been asked for for 3 years! Very disappointing! Mike M needs to hear this and fix!

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote within the business segments, take advantage of the experienced professionals within your own busienss segment and/or company! FlexMedical is a good example!

Senior Management does not take the time to share data and get to know the team members downstream. Not alot of career opportunities for very qualified professionals like myself. they like to keep you in the job that you do well and not allow you to grow upwards when its been asked for for 3 years! Very disappointing! Mike M needs to hear this and fix the problems!

Engineer

Engineer (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Flextronics

Pros: Best relaxed work environment for every days job. Cons: Not much career growth for some one if he… Advice to Senior Management: Should encourage innovative and creative talent, rather than doing the… More

Find somewhere else to work !

Customer Service Technician (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Flextronics

Pros: Overtime ... working for Verizon Wireless you get alot of overtime as a technician due to new… Cons: Pay not commensurate with the job VZW and Flex management play favorites Unfair… Advice to Senior Management: Listen and support your people. Pay more No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flextronics.

Worked for Flextronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flextronics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flextronics CEO Mike McNamara. All reviews posted anonymously by Flextronics employees.