Flint Hills
www.fhr.com Wichita, KS 1000 to 5000 Employees

Systems Analyst

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Wichita, KS

I have been working at Flint Hills full-time for less than a year

ProsAwesome culture, very supportive administration, good salary and benefits. Coworkers are respectful and encouraging. The Hiring process was a bit intimidating but offer was more than I asked. FHR has made great progress with numerous awards for employee and environmental safety. These are stringently enforced to make a great workplace.

ConsSeems like a large percentage of time is used to placate multiple government agencies with duplicated and occasionally contradictory regulations in the most heavily regulated of industries. FHR somehow manages to do it, albeit at great expense.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, especially with cleaner ethanol and bio-diesel production.

BE CAREFUL

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Wichita, KS

I worked at Flint Hills full-time for more than a year

Pros: The pay and benefits were good. I do believe there… Cons: The company promotes its political agenda. With them doing this they are very scared of any government agency and very guarded on who and what… Advice to Senior Management: I think Charles Koch and his key management need to look at their mid-level managers and understand that they always do not follow the MBM… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for. Company has a clear vision and positive about the future

I have been working at Flint Hills

Pros: Well-managed company. Very pleasant people to work with, great… Cons: Don't have any thing negative to post at this time. Advice to Senior Management: Doing great. keep up the good work! More

There are newer reviews on Flint Hills.

Worked for Flint Hills? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flint Hills reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flint Hills CEO Brad Razook. All reviews posted anonymously by Flint Hills employees.