Flite

www.flite.com

In all honesty--a great place to work--and I'm a female!

Marketing Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe employees and culture at Flite were bar-none the best of any company that I have worked with. I made some great friends during my time at the company and found it to be a great working environment.

It's a fast-paced and intellectually challenging environment that's also very fun and creative.

The only reason why I left the company was due to the fact that I approached by another company with an opportunity that was impossible to pass up--but it was definitely a hard choice to leave Flite.

ConsAs a female employee who was with the company for two years, I can attest that there are not that many female employees at the company, BUT I always felt that my ideas and professional growth were encouraged by my male superiors. Also during my time at Flite, I got the sense that the company recognized there was a dearth of female employees and actively was working to recruit and promote females within the company, and went out of their way to ensure that female employees had opportunities for job growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in employees and retain the fun culture.

Great, fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Flite

Pros: As a whole, management really strives to make Flite a great place to work. Within the entire company there's plenty of very talented, creative,… Cons: Employees in the non-Engineering groups have expressed some dissatisfaction with their management. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep the culture that made Flite great a priority and keep bringing in great people. Don't be afraid… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Perfect professional mix of opportunity, challenge, collaboration and FUN!

Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Flite

Pros: A core expectation of all employees at Flite is to be a good citizen. And that makes a great company! There is a strong &… Cons: change via company growth can be complicated. There's no reason… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the transparency, recognition and open door policies Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flite.

Worked for Flite? Contribute to the Community!