Flite
www.flite.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Company on a solid trajectory, great culture, good people

San Francisco, CA

ProsSmart, savvy, highly-talented team. Transparent and open management style. Honest company culture is fun and opinions are valued even if they sometimes dissent. Great, transformative product. Atmosphere is a unique balance of start-up innnovation and advertising savvy.

ConsOpen floor-plan helps with alignment, but noise is sometimes distracting. Rapid growth and product development sometimes means last-minute fire drills.

In all honesty--a great place to work--and I'm a female!

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Flite

Pros: The employees and culture at Flite were bar-none the best of any company that I have worked with. I made some great friends during my… Cons: As a female employee who was with the company for two years, I can attest that there are not that many female employees at the… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in employees and retain the fun culture. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great, fun place to work

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Flite

Pros: As a whole, management really strives to make Flite a great place to work. Within the entire company there's plenty of very talented, creative,… Cons: Employees in the non-Engineering groups have expressed some dissatisfaction with their management. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep the culture that made Flite great a priority and keep bringing in great people. Don't be afraid… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Flite.

Worked for Flite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Flite reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Flite CEO Giles Goodwin. All reviews posted anonymously by Flite employees.