Florida Blue

www.floridablue.com

Very good place to work, great company great people

Systems Programmer II (Current Employee)

ProsThe compay has great growth potiental and is extremely fair. I helped a freind get hired, (he got hired on his own merit) he likes the job as well. The company is solid and the new CEO seems pretty up with the times, he even has a blog. I would recommend to get your pay negotiated up front, the ranges for pay vary.

ConsSharing of information, lots of changes, without much information getting down to the "regular" employee like the new org chart, most are in the dark.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease share information, it will help us not only trust but bond and help even more than we do. Just want to be in the loop.
Pat Geraghty is too new to rate, but he does seem good so far but I will skip rating only because its too soon.

Good employer overall

Lead Systems Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Florida Blue

Pros: Very nice employer really good structure, well paid, flexible and full of opportunities team of management know what… Cons: cannot evoluate fast in the company, dont hire that much, old managment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fair-to-good salary, benefits used to better but have downgraded, stagnation in departments

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Florida Blue

Pros: Good starting wage and 3-4% raises per year, good benefits(health, life, dental,… Cons: I felt bad for some of the patients...the company was using any idea they could come up with to prevent paying for big $ treatments...also,… Advice to Senior Management: Don't use your employees as guinea pigs for your next cost-cutting measure. ( I am… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Florida Blue.

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!