Florida Blue

www.floridablue.com

Is it smoke and mirrors or the real deal?

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

ProsSenior leaders are really trying to position the company into a competitive position while supporting the employees. With a new CEO who has a strong success record, possibly it will turn around.

ConsThe company is so overloaded with the Peter Principle that there are middle management and lower level management that don't know anything about management and haven't been trained or educated effectively in their job. (or did they apply the Dilbert Principle?)

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a long hard look at your middle and lower management. Also, look at your policy to promote from within; make sure they are competent and provide training.

My experience at Florida Blue was an overall good experience.

Healthcare Provider Auditor (Former Employee) Miami, FL

I worked at Florida Blue

Pros: Flexibility Stable Employee Oriented Organization Good place to work Highly recognized organization within the… Cons: Limited room for career growth Advice to Senior Management: Really make your open door policy an "open" door policy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's Ok

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Florida Blue

Pros: New management is trying to make positive changes to improve… Cons: People who have been in the company for many years don't want… More
There are newer reviews on Florida Blue.

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!