Florida Blue
www.floridablue.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

Grreat company, great leadership

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

ProsBenefits of working for a large, and recognizable, company. Florida Blue is moving fast into the new healthcare arena and are actively taking steps to stay and maintain competitiveness.

ConsWorking for a big organization, some of the old Blue Cross ways are still there, bureaucratic, like working for the government, strict adherence to rules.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your are doing, new CEO is a great asset, has a good vision of where we need to go as an organization.

Florida Blue does not care about their contractors they have at their company

Testing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Florida Blue as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The co workers and some of the managers were very… Cons: Some managers were not pleasant to work for. They treat their contractors like garbage! I was told on Friday 2/1/2013 that I had a contract… Advice to Senior Management: They need to actually give people notice that the contract is ending even if we are just contractors. It also would be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Changing of the "Old Guard" and Leadership

Project Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Florida Blue full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Exempts and Directors / Executives are well compensated... Cons: RIF is an annual occurence... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Florida Blue.

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Blue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Florida Blue CEO Patrick J. Geraghty. All reviews posted anonymously by Florida Blue employees.