Florida Blue
www.jobs.floridablue.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

Changing with the market

Finance (Current Employee)

I have been working at Florida Blue full-time

ProsNew CEO promotes a positive attitude and the feelings cascade throughout the organization. Beautiful campus. Great people. Positive changes in the face of ACA. Great work/life balance with emphasis on living healthy and diversity.

ConsA normal level of office politics, but to be expected within an organization of this size. Some redundancies of efforts do to the autonomy of multiple functional areas (e.g. IT, operations, Sales). Internal promotions restrict increase in salaries due to questionable HR policies. These policies appear to be designed to reward tenure.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue accepting and promoting change.

Very employee friendly.

I have been working at Florida Blue full-time

Pros: Good benefits. Great development opportunities. Great Wellness activites. Cons: Salaries are limited due to not-for-profit status Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fine

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Florida Blue

Pros: No matter how you do, you have a job for… Cons: No real room to grow. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Florida Blue.

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Blue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Florida Blue CEO Patrick J. Geraghty. All reviews posted anonymously by Florida Blue employees.