Florida Blue
www.jobs.floridablue.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

Great company!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Florida Blue

ProsThe people who work there are dedicated to doing a good job. This is one of the few companies left where people get hired early in their career and often still stay there until retirement.

ConsHealth Insurance is very regulated and Florida Blue, like others, has to react to environmental changes. Change is good and necessary, but sometimes departments seem to reorganize too often rather than make more meaningful changes.

Worst company I ever worked for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Florida Blue as a contractor

Pros: Pay rate is decent but relo costs are not repaid. Cons: I moved my entire life to Jacksonville after they hired me (all on my own dime). I put my son in a school after… Advice to Senior Management: Know who and what the person is going to have to go through to APPEASE you before hiring… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Florida Blue does not care about their contractors they have at their company

Testing Specialist (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Florida Blue as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: The co workers and some of the managers were very… Cons: Some managers were not pleasant to work for. They treat their contractors like garbage! I was told on Friday 2/1/2013 that I had a contract… Advice to Senior Management: They need to actually give people notice that the contract is ending even if we are just contractors. It also would be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Florida Blue.

Worked for Florida Blue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Blue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Florida Blue CEO Patrick J. Geraghty. All reviews posted anonymously by Florida Blue employees.