Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

www.doacs.state.fl.us
  www.doacs.state.fl.us
There are newer employer reviews for Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

FDACS is a good agency with a solid mission to assist the agricultural and other consumer service industries in Florida.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

I have been working at Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Pros

Excellent benefits, flexible schedule when necessary

Cons

Salary is no where near the national standard for my position, not much room for professional growth due to budget

Employee recognition is a key factor in getting results and minimizing turnover; more needs to be done about this.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (View Most Recent)

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Tallahassee, FL
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Tallahassee, FL

I have been working at Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Pros

Great hardworking trustworthy coworker. You will miss them when you are on vacation.

Cons

There are none that I have encountered.

They make good solid decisions.

Science

Current Employee - Biological Scientist in Gainesville, FL
    Current Employee - Biological Scientist in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Pros

Colleagues are supportive and there is a family attitude present in the workplace. Benefits package is good for full-time employees.

Cons

Compensation is poor compared to colleagues at the University of Florida, USDA, and other states.

Be more responsive to the needs of the employees and keep them informed of pending changes within the department.

Work at Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services? Share Your Experiences

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services