Florida Hospital Heartland

They live their mission

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sebring, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sebring, FL

I have been working at Florida Hospital Heartland

Pros

Faith-based, quality-conscious, and family-oriented. It is a pleasure to work with such a great collection of professionals. Educational opportunities abound inside and outside of the organization

Cons

Difficult location to recruit and retain staff due to a rural community, limited formal education opportunities in the community, Poor reimbursement requires us to work harder.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Florida Hospital Heartland (View Most Recent)

Great.

I worked at Florida Hospital Heartland

Pros

They were very friendly people. The staff was exceptionally great. The employees were very very helpful. Nothing I didn't like.

Cons

The only downside I can think of is the hours. Sometimes I had a lot, sometimes I did not have a lot.

I do not have any advice or feedback to the leadership at Florida Hopsital Heartland. I am so sorry. Thanks.

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Service Representative in Sebring, FL
    Current Employee - Service Representative in Sebring, FL

I have been working at Florida Hospital Heartland full-time

Pros

Great Health Insurance Benefits, You meet a lot of great people, when you do well; your immediate supervisors are always recognizing you.

Cons

I really enjoy working here, the only 'con' is that the rest of the hospital (nurses, administration, technicians) look down on you like your work is the easiest job on the planet and they don't know why they pay us. If only they knew that our work being accurate is what gets the hospital paid!

Not much. I enjoy my time here. Sometimes they dont "stick up for us" when they receive complaints about us or when someone bad mouths us. So, my advice would be, if you treat us like our job is important, maybe the rest of the hospital will.

There are newer employer reviews for Florida Hospital Heartland