Florida Hospital Orlando

www.floridahospitalcareers.com
  www.floridahospitalcareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Florida Hospital Orlando

Worst two years of my life. Started as a GN, I learned "nurses eat their young" after they throw you under the bus.

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Florida Hospital Orlando full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Was able to choose my which shift I wanted to work, not the weekly schedule, but if I would work day or night.

Cons

The worst management I have ever worked for in my life. Hostile work environment on almost any shift you work, intimidation is the way they prefer to handle the employees and get away with it as many are not American, they are island or Asian and afraid to say anything to management, this makes the circle complete. It's a sad thing to witness.

Read your mission statement, now try to implement it. Real life at FH is nothing like the mission statement.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Florida Hospital Orlando (View Most Recent)

The hospital is a good place to work but the direct manager has not been helpful in most instances.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Florida Hospital Orlando

Pros

A lot of good people to work with. Most enjoy their work and do a good job of what they are suppose to do.

Cons

Some department cliques and politics, but that is every where and not exclusive to this organization.

Understand and apply servent leadership as applied by Jesus. The role of the manager should be to help make the employees successful in what they are doing. Support training and be encouraging. Increase clarity in communication instead of assuming everyone knows what the manager means when they make a statement. Make it safe to ask quesitons.

Dont fall for the hype

Current Employee - Surgical Technologist in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Surgical Technologist in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Florida Hospital Orlando

Pros

multiple campuses make it close to almost anywhere

Cons

You will be told that a balance between work and family matters so much, just dont ask for a day off if you have anything you need to take care of at home.

You also better play the political games or you will be the one working your butt off while those who are good suck ups sit and watch.

Be honest for once dont tell us how much you value your workers untill you really do.

There are newer employer reviews for Florida Hospital Orlando