Florida Hospital

www.floridahospital.com

Welcoming, hard working, strategic, mission-centered team has given me a great opportunity to grow.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Altamonte Springs, FL

ProsThe faith filled team looks to make employees and patients lives better. Excellent managers who truely care about their teams.I feel challenged and appreciated.

ConsI haven't found any cons to my employment. It has been even better than I have expected and I look forward to the opportunities that are available.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow your teams and provide growth opportunities.

OH no

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Zephyrhills, FL

I have been working at Florida Hospital full-time for less than a year

Pros: My Co Workers The Seasonal pay rate Cons: ********EXCESSIVE nurse to patient ratios also VERY SHORT on equipment… Advice to Senior Management: Just drop your nurse to patient ratios by one patient… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Surgical Technologist

Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Florida Hospital full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Company to work with. Cons: Long hours at work and evenings. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Florida Hospital.

Worked for Florida Hospital? Contribute to the Community!