Florida International University
www.fiu.edu Miami, FL 5000+ Employees

growing university

Post Doctoral Research Associate (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

I have been working at Florida International University full-time for less than a year

ProsAlthough it is not a good fame university, it is a vibrant place. Lots of constructions are going on, and departments especial for bio-related are expanding. Good infrastructure, reasonable student, and nice weather.

ConsBecause it is relative new, national recognition may not be great so far. Administrative process for a new employee is kind of slow at least for postdoc.

Customer service representative

I have been working at Florida International University

Pros: The Work schedule and benefits Cons: The pay and non diversity More

Adjunct Ghetto

Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Florida International University part-time for more than a year

Pros: Large international study body brings an interesting mix of experience… Cons: Little freedom to plan or structure my classes. I was required to teach "the program," which required a… Advice to Senior Management: If you are going to require a specific program be taught, then provide standard assignments and lesson plans so each incoming… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Florida International University.

Worked for Florida International University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida International University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Florida International University CEO Mark B. Rosenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Florida International University employees.