Florida Power & Light
www.fpl.com Juno Beach, FL 5000+ Employees

Great Experience Salary Non-Competitive

Engineer I (Former Employee)
Juno Beach, FL

ProsFpl or Next Era is a huge company with many different career path opportunities. The salary is adequate for those beginning in their career. My advice is to know where you want to be in the company and go for it.

ConsFpl knows that they are the only major employer for engineers in So Florida. That is why their salaries are not competitive. Also the company promotes diversity but Sr. Mgmt is not truly diverse.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of upper mgmt have an extreme arrogance towards lower level employees.

FPL is great for shareholders and customers but not employees

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
    Juno Beach, FL

I have been working at Florida Power & Light full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The beach is 5 minutes away the Juno location and there is also a great work out facility. Jobs… Cons: Employees are squeezed to the point where I have grave concern that it will affect the reliability of electric service. Most departments are highly under staffed,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. There are no changes necessary as the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best company to work for in south florida

Meter Reader (Current Employee)
    Miami, FL

I have been working at Florida Power & Light

Pros: Competitive Pay Benefits Package Tuition Reimbursement Medical Benefits Pension & 401k offerer Cons: Multi-Linguals employees are more marketable Advice to Senior Management: More emphasis should be place on internal on the job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Florida Power & Light.

Worked for Florida Power & Light? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Florida Power & Light reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Florida Power & Light CEO Armando J. Olivera. All reviews posted anonymously by Florida Power & Light employees.