Not Happy At All

Current Employee - Route Owner
Current Employee - Route Owner

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Work by yourself without someone constantly working with you breathing down your neck.Money at one time was very good.

Cons

The guy above me says it all I rarely get a paycheck anymore I made good money last year.I went out due to illness for 5mths for a surgery and came back to NOT getting a paycheck no matter what my route made that week.I work everyday and very hard I have been in this business for over 20yrs working at diffrent companies and this is the WORST! I have lost everything due to this company never paying me I dont know how they expect me to pay for my gas when I work a full week and they tell m I owe THEM 400$ at the weeks end How does this happen and no I make sure my stale is under the % which im allowed.I cant figure out the pay checks I have no idea how they figure it out and ive asked to be shown how to do it and no one can show me because its "Not their job" im living off of NOTHING and they dont give a damn!! Its so bad im almost thinking of leaving it and letting the route go eventhough I put so much hard work into it. I dont know how they can live with themselves they are getting paid for what I do every week but I dont??? I have asked again and again for help but they pass it on to the next person who passes it to the next and where does that leave me? BROKE!! I cant stand this company I hate it I wish I never came here im losing everything I have because of this company I hope you all read this im writing to the big wigs can you see whats going on ? Do you just not care about the people that take your product to the stores? NO you dont!!

Advice to Management

Listen to what your drivers are telling you and know that we need a steady paycheck every week just like you

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Need more management support

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Benifits are ok, good products.

Cons

low pay no management support

Advice to Management

spend more time in the market

2. No time off

Former Employee - Production Supervisor in Lewiston, ME
    Former Employee - Production Supervisor in Lewiston, ME

I worked at Flowers Foods full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You have a job.they always ask you to do more and there is not enough time to get it done.

Cons

You are just a number

Advice to Management

Listen to employees. They have ideas that could save you money