There are newer employer reviews for Flowers Foods

Stay away stay far away

Current Employee - Route Sales Owner in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Route Sales Owner in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Work by yourself and are able to work without a supervisor breathing down your neck most of the time

Cons

They will give you a big allowance when you start and pait a wonderful picture just to get you to buy a route. Once you are there for a 6 months to a year they will start to cut that allowance. I work 60 hours a week and 7 days a week andI am only bring home $400.00 a week average. I was promised $1000.00 to buy the route. This is a real scam as I am seeing. I should have believed the other route drivers in Oklahoma city that told me this before I bought a route. This is happening to many of us here. Many more have quite cause of this.

Keep your word. Relize you will make more money if you take care of the ones working hard for you.

reviews filtered by

Slow but steady

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Good company, family values and managment is fair. Great brands and growing every year. A leader in the bread category.

Cons

low pay to start. Hard work.

Its a great company if your willing to stick it out and work your way up. Get a better handel on local pricing.

Flowers Food Has Put Me In The Poor House.

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Landover, MD
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Landover, MD

I have been working at Flowers Foods

Pros

Easy purchasing terms. No down payment, flexible credit terms. Anyone with a pulse can own a nature's own bread route.

Cons

Heartless management, dissapearing percentages has left me very little to live on. Some weeks because of slow sales, truck repairs or because they freaking feel like it; i may not even get a paycheck after 70hrs of work.

Slavery is illegal in all 50 states. Treat us with respect instead of something you scrape off the bottom of your shoes.

There are newer employer reviews for Flowers Foods